CHR9 DURA 2™
- Neoprene Bonded, seamless knit cotton Terry-Lined with rubberised safety
- Case hardened for improved resistance against fats and oils.
- Cotton Terry lining for comfort and perspiration absorption.
- Protection from hot surfaces and chemical splashes.
- Longer than most standard gloves for added forearm protection.
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of chemical, including oils, acids,
caustics and solvents.
- 42cm and 60cm length for mechanical protection until the elbow and
liquid-proof until 39cm (water proof ).
- Size : 10, 11.
- Application: Ideal for use in Petrochemical, refining applications along with
acids, caustics, alkalis, oils, grease and many solvent.