- Goldengrip™ gloves by Duramitt are reusable and make of a
high-performance nitrile compound which provides on outstanding combination
of strength and chemical resistance when exposed to aromatic and
petroleum solvents, caustics and animal fats.
- These glove have a soft seamless knit (HDPE) fibre blend with nylon fibre
liner lining which cut resistant and absorbs perspiration and make easier
donning and doffing.
- Durability and chemical resistance.
- Resists fuels, lubricants, acids, solvents and wide range of chemical
- Thermal: Good insulation against heat and cold.
- Thickness: 22mil nitrile.
- Length: 45cm.
- Size: 8 (M) 9(XL), 10(XXL).
- Applications: The gloves are well-suited for use in the industrial of oil
refining, petrochemical, aerospace, cleaning, general wet
handling tasks, food processing, chemical handling.